Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Another great day!

Was too tired this morning when I got home to get on the web. Got up a couple hours ago and worked out in the workshop and had supper (breakfast?). Guess this rain cycle is over. Had nice rains the past couple days. Everything should be so green.
Cooler temps. Was 54 on the way home this morning. Saw sun this afternoon, but still some clouds. Will be cool tonight.
Glad everyone made it home OK. Sure wish I could have made it. Hopefully the schedule will work for the HCT next year.
Speedball did your lens break? I put my glasses on at work a couple nights ago and one fell out. It was on a concrete floor, so you can probably guess the outcome. Went to the optometry office yesterday afternoon to get it replaced. Should have the glasses back in a week.
Maybe we can try for a lunch ride in Clovis or Hereford or somewhere like that after I get off this night shift.
Yall have a great day.

RR