Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
slowing down

WOW talk about busy. Went to Oklahoma to bury a brother-in-law and got roped into putting my niece's rent house back together. Sence I got home I have built a deck, complete with cover. installed 3 doors. Put on some cabinet tops, and have not rode my bike more than twice. That's just not right. Anyway I have a flat on my back tire. I think it will stay up long enough to get to Panhandle and get it fixed. Hope everyone has a safe trip to and from VH. Brad we need to get another ride in before winter. Might even let Pat come along. See you all later
Bob Bass

Re: slowing down

Sounds like you have been pretty busy. Hopefully you can get that rear tire fixed and get some riding in.

RR

Sorry to hear about your brother in law Bob. We definitely need to plan a ride. Maybe a lunch run like Rod was saying or something else. Let me know. I'm off the next two weekends after this one.

Hey can I go?

Not sure if I will be off the 1st of November, but the project should be done so I will be off the 8th. If you would like to plan a lunch ride somewhere. Let me know. Hopefully the weather won't be too cold then yet. I would have to leave early to make it somewhere between us. Would be nice to have something at 11 or 11:30 so I could get home at a descent hour.

RR