Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Been a rather busy morning so far. Better than most which are usually fairly quiet. Even got to ride the C14 to another site a ways away to do some work there.
Was a pleasant day yesterday, although I slept most of it. Making progress on the bureau. Starting on the drawers. Have one almost done and then the rest should go fairly quickly. Being careful on the first one to be sure it fits correctly. Then the rest will go smoothly. Not getting much done on it today as I have church this morning and a meeting after that, so bed time will come late.
Brad, is the grandson old enough to ride the Harley? And does he want to?
Hope those at VH are enjoying their weekend.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
Went out to my 'retirement villa' in Mountainair and hung the ceiling fan in the living room with the help of a friend. We were going to hang one in the Master bedroom, but found out that we were going have to modify things first. I cleaned up a bit around the house and was back in ABQ by around 1600. Next project is the back door. The Honda is running great, and will probably be my 'daily driver' for the foreseeable future as I haven't had a chance to work on the 'Grey Lady' and get her running yet. Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
EVA Hank

Re: Good morning

Yes RR the grandson is crazy about the motorcycle. He has rode with me in a parade once. He has been into the BMX bicycle racing since he was four years old. It is fun to watch. Good luck with your house Hank!
Have a good evening.