Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good Sunday Morning to All

61/82 & sprinkling after getting a total of 1.35" rain yesterday.
VH destination is just over a 2 hour ride for me so I probably won't leave for there until Thursday. C U There.

Good Morning, All;
Back online with a new (and hopefully less expensive) ISP, and I've downgraded my phone to a 1g flip-phone. Hoping to save about $70.00 a month which will go toward getting the cage running (in the short term.) Hopefully, this also means I'll be able to ride more. I'll be heading out to my place in Mountainair after Church to clean up a bit and do some more work. Gas is down to 2.90 a gallon here! Everyone have A good time at the VH, I'll hope to see you soon. Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
EVA Hank

Good morning. Got back home yesterday from my 1200 mile bike ride through NM. Pat and I were going up into the Ozarks but the weather was going to be bad and plans changed so I went west. Stopped in Albuquerque and played with my grandson. The traffic was bad due to the balloon fest. I never know whether to call Hank of RR when I am around. I know that RR started working nights again. My daughter has surgery Monday so looks like I wont make the VH again. For those of you who are going be careful. I had a close call on I-40 when a utility trailer lost some of its load. Loving my new bike. I have restored faith in HD.
Have a good day!

I'm glad the bike is working well for you. That's scary when you have to evade debris flying out of another vehicle, or when a tire comes off a semi!