Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good morning

Hi all,
RR, it must be difficult moving your sleeping patterns around. I will also miss seeing you at the VH. Doesn't your employer understand the proper priorities in life - riding and fellowship with friends? Well all the rain is gone and things are drying out. Yesterday was still very humid, but this should be much better today. I plan on priming all the bare metal on my tent trailer today. Then I will delay painting the enamel coat until after VH to give the primer time to dry thoroughly. I'm excited about being able to use this trailer again. It's been down for three years waiting for me to make the repairs. Had our son and his wife over for dinner last night, just getting caught up on things. It's funny, they live less than a mile from us and yet we're lucky to see each other a couple times a month. I guess we're all busy - sometimes too busy! Hope everyone has a blessed day.
Bob

Re: Good morning

60/80 & some rain - not Tucson-style rain but better'n a sharp stick in the eye. I'll arrive at VH on Thursday afternoon and immediately start talking about RR.