Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Morning all to

Good morning all
A rather cool morning again, down to 48 but up to 59 already. Heading for 80. Saw only 75 yesterday, but it is warming up a bit.
Bought some wood yesterday for a couple projects. One couple Cindy cleans house for wanted some plywood under their mattress. Have that cut out and in the car to take to them. When we get back will be starting on a bureau. Told Cindy I am not sure which I am more excited about, the construction or the finished project. I enjoy working in the workshop on things like that. It will probably take a while though since I will be working different hours starting Tuesday.
Have a breakfast taco warmed up and ready to eat (no egg). Then off to do things.
I will really miss the VH also. This is the second year in a row I have missed that because of this project. I enjoy riding in Texas.
Enjoy your ride Bob and Dorothy. The weather is getting beautiful for riding now.
Yall have a great day.

RR