Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 59 so far this morning with the normal clear skies and lots of stars. Heading for only 80. Would be nice if it stayed this way for the next several months.
Was confirmed yesterday I will not be able to go to the Voyage Home. Have a mission at work I will be working weekends for the next few weeks. Guess my trips for the year are done. The VH would have been the last one. Will be starting Tuesday.
Going to see an acrobatic show tonight. Hopefully will be a good show.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, Everyone;
55/70 today, no rain. Storms are coming in from the Northwest now which means the fall/winter wx pattern is here. A low of 44 is predicted for tonight!! It's looking like I will have to 'bow out' of the VH also...Financial issues. Hope to make it next year. RR, I just read an article on Yahoo that MaKaw is producing a 300HP 1 liter Ninja! It's a race bike right now, but they plan on producing a street model. They're calling it the H2. Shades of the early 70's! Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
EVA Hank

76/92 No doubt it will be an air-cooled two-stroke. RR, sorry you'll miss VH but at least we'll have someone to talk about.

Same goes for Hank. We always talk about you, Hank!

Always.

That Ninja is a Turbo. Guess the rider would have to really hang on when twisting the throttle.

RR

RR, actually, I think it's supercharged. It'll be a rocket for sure!