Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good morning

Weather is beautiful here also. Clear and relatively cool. Humidity is down also. Got to do a couple of things on the bike to get ready for this weekend-at least examine the tires and check air pressures. I need to pull the radio this winter and send it to Pete back east to get it repaired. I will get on this after VH. Hope everyone has a good day!
Bob

I wish that I could be looking over your shoulder & taking notes when you do the radioectomy.

Weather looking good here as well. We will have a cold front come through tomorrow and drop temp,s down a bit. I have to take my scooter in to the shop tomorrow for a safety recall on the hydraulic clutch. It seems the sock on the master cylinder gets torn causing leak by on some bikes.
Yall have a great day!

Speedball, Pete offers a tutorial for this procedure which seems to cover all the bases.