Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 64 so far with clear skies. Heading for low 80's. Looking to be another beautiful day. Riding the bicycle in to work today.
Had a good day yesterday. The doctor wasn't too concerned with the palpitations Cindy is having. Scheduled her for a heart pumping check this Friday. The doctor said she could get back to walking on her treadmill, so that made her feel better.
Hank, I will have to check on my schedule for a lunch run. This weekend is looking busy.
Bob and Dorothy, glad you made it back home safely. Hopefully the weekend wasn't too disappointing.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Hey everyone,
It's actually down to 60 here this AM. This is the coolest so far this fall. Should be in the 80's all week. RR, the weekend was OK. Sometimes you don't know your friends real well till you spend a few days together. On the other hand, we will be riding the bike up to Gilbert this Friday to hang out with Mark and Cindy and Jan and Charlie. We plan to all take a ride on Saturday, and come home on Sunday. Should be a great weekend! I located a steelyard in Tucson which has the stock I need for my repairs. Will be leaving here shortly to make a supplies run. I may have to wear a long sleeve shirt this morning for my walk. I LOVE the change of seasons!
Bob

Re: Good morning

59/91 We've got 2 each 100 mile guided rides planned for LSV's VH next month.