Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good morning

Thanks for following up on that spam thing, RR. Mornings have been cooler here lately when I go to take my walk. But not down in the 60's yet. Thursday AM we are heading up to Pinetop to spend the weekend with some church friends at their cabin. We'll be driving the Miata. Plan is to come back Sunday PM. Should be a really blessed time. Today I plan to move the tent trailer over onto the pad to take care of some structural issues on the frame. I took a short bike ride into town last night. Was just around the time that the sun was setting. Very pretty sunset. Everyone have a nice day.
Bob

Re: Good morning

59/86/93% I'm trying to keep notes but I think my Spam msg may come in conjunction with trying to post a smiley @ the end of my message. I do know that once it calls me a spammer, I'm done for the day - not even a reboot will allow me to post. It happens on both my bravenet forums & nowhere else.