Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 

Good Morning!
Well, it looks like the wx is winding down for awhile, 65/79 in ABQ today with a 20% chance of wet stuff (or, if you're RR, an 80% chance of sunshine!!) Got the engine block from the cage home yesterday, now to hang it on the stand and start building it. Riding in to work today. Time for the weekend! Everyone have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
EVA Hank

Re: TGIF!!

71/89 2.0" rain. Some locals got as much as 7". 3 different Austin locations got 4" in one hour - we lost a deputy sheriff at one of those. We Liberty Hillbillies were lucky.

Re: TGIF!!

Good morning
This is my Friday off, so slept in. Felt really good. Rained here most of the night and the ditch in back is flowing well. Heard about all the rain in Austin and about the Deputy Sheriff. Sad. Didn't hear about how Hutto faired, but I am sure it got a good rain also.
Down to 67 and heading for 80 with cloudy skies so far. Don't know if we will get more rain today.
Hank, good luck with the engine. Keep us posted on the progress.
Yall have a great day.