Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Will, had a bit of rain yesterday, but mostly just cloudy. I did wear my rain gear to work and did get a bit of rain. I am thinking that 3" they are talking about us getting really turns out to be .3". We are having a drizzle now. Looks to be heading for 78 with clouds all day.
The Golden Aspen Rally is in Ruidoso this weekend. Will probably be rainy for the weekend, but not the hard rain the weather man is talking about. Probably not enough rain to mess up the rally.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
59/75 with a 30% chance of rain in ABQ today. I'll probably ride in to work.
Looks like a slightly better chance of rain this weekend. I'm hoping to get the cage engine back today so I can finish building it and start installing it. As for the Golden Aspen rally...I never have liked big rallies. About the biggest one I have attended was the AVA Rally in Santa Fe. I much prefer the EVA and LSV rides, basically riding with 'a few' friends. Unfortunately, things aren't looking good for the LSV VH, money is tight. We'll see what happens. Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
EVA Hank

Well it seems that most of the rain the weathermen were talking about is going to the south of us. It's supposed to be drizzly with a few t-storms most of today. Pulled apart the brakes on Dorothy's Miata yesterday and found a few problems there. Need to do a parts run later this morning. I guess her car will be down for a couple of days. Last weekend we were given an 8 year old refrigerator by some friends from church. Except for a couple of trays inside that were damaged the box runs perfectly. I found a parts place on line Monday and ordered $40.00 worth of parts, and received them yesterday. This was a $3000. appliance 8 years ago. I didn't realize you could spend that much on a fridge. Our old box ran good but was 27 years old, so we didn't know how much more life was in it. What a blessing!
Bob

70/87/97% & 3/4" rain (& still threatening - but I ain't skeered) A red wasp stung my bird dog yesterday. Game on.