Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

Good morning all
Cool this morning, down to 64 and heading for 83. Mostly clear skies. Looking to be a beautiful day.
Going in to work for a couple hours, then heading to El Paso to pick up Cindy from the airport. Sure will be nice to have her back.
Hank glad you had a good birthday. Good luck with the water leak. Hopefully it won't be too bad.
The C14 is looking better without all the bugs. Went for a nice ride in the mountains Saturday after the cleaning. Got some mountain grown local apples from a roadside stand.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good Morning

65/89/94% Nice here also. My ride today will be to the drugstore.

Good late morning everyone. Maybe RR and Hank can help answer my question. On your motorcycle registration fee, is it a one time fee or do you have to pay every year? I might be confused with the fee for trailers. Anyway, I think it might be cheaper than Tx.

Brad
Last time I registered my C14 it was $34.75 for 2 years. Of course the first time you register a new vehicle you have to pay a tax. I am thinking 3%, but not sure.

RR