Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Sunday morning EVA

62/87 & 3/4" rain yesterday. Best weather of the year (so far).

Re: Good Sunday morning EVA

Good Afternoon, Everyone!!
Well, I went out to my place in Mountainair Friday morning. WX was not so good, no rain, just cloudy and mid 60's (I'd dressed for sunny and mid to high 70's) Oh Well!! Got the cabinets hung Friday, and tried to get the water turned on, but there is a HUGE leak underneath the house somewhere, so I have to find a plumber to patch things up. I wound up staying in a motel Friday night. I would have gone back to ABQ, but I had a lady friend coming out Saturday to view the place (and to eat lunch on me), so I stayed at the motel. Had breakfast Sat. and was over to my house by 9:30 AM. got some more cleanup &etc. done, and thought about hanging the ceiling fan in the living room, but decided that I wanted to have help to do that. Did some work outside (chopping weeds) and my lady friend showed up about 1:30. She had made a cake for my birthday, and we sat and ate it and celebrated for awhile. I showed her the place and she 'fell in love' with it. Now, she wants to buy the place next door so we can be neighbors I ended up going back out to Mountainair after church today because I had left my 'phone and charger there when I left Sat. evening. I think I put about 450 miles on the Honda this weekend. It'll soon be time for the 8k checkup (which is 'prepaid'. Everyone Have a Great Week!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
EVA Hank