Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It's a Saturday!

Well this has been the week for eating. My birthday was Wednesday, and I had my favorite meal that night, lobster! Then Thursday night, we had church friends over and we cooked a great pork chop meal in our dutch oven. Then last night we went over to our son's house for more Happy Birthday festivities, including margaritas. Boy I'm all tuckered out! Aside from that it's been a great week. Got Dorothy's closet completely done and she has already filled it up. Now I'm back to drywall taping and feathering on our living room extension. I have more time to do this as the only constraint is that I be able to use our new wood burning stove this winter. It doesn't really get cold till the 1st of the year or so. Today I have to go to church and figure out how I'm going to mount a cross in the church narthex. With all these projects on the front burner, I don't have time to get old!! Hope everyone has a good day and be safe.
Bob

Re: It's a Saturday!

Good morning all. It is raining this morning in big Odessa. I was going walking this morning but its a no go. I have to do a sleep study next Tuesday. Hope I can sleep good enough for the test. And after that, it will be time to do some riding. Thinking about catching some of the Golden Aspen rally in Ruidoso and checking out the trade show.
Yall have a wonderful day!

Good morning all
Felt good to sleep in a bit this morning. Then just laid in bed looking at things on my tab. It is good sleeping weather, down to 58 with clouds and heading for the mid 70's. Guess Summer is definitely over. Will be warming back up some, but not the heat of summer.
Bob, sounds like you definitely have enough to keep busy. Good luck with the taping and finishing.
Brad, good luck with the sleep study. Do you have any books to read for the study? Will there be a test? Hope things come out well. Seems like the headgear to wear at night would be uncomfortable, but better to sleep well.
Gonna wash the bugs off the C14 this morning and then take it out for a ride to dry it off.
Yall have a great day.

RR

59/79 Thanks for the cool weather RR. I'm back to wearing long pants & LS shirts.