Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 70 again with normal clear skies. No rain here, but it is cooling off. Up to 87 today.
Have the internet again at home. Had to get a new cable modem yesterday and got it all set up last night. Had to get the security set up on the new modem. Still have lots to get caught up on since I was gone for a week and a half. Haven't even updated the EV and LSV web sites with birthadys and anniversaries. Will hopefully get to some of that tonight.
Hank, yes I got your message, no lunch ride this weekend. I will probably wash the C14 Saturday and then have to take it out for a ride to dry it off. It has over 4,100 miles worth of bugs. Looking pretty bad. I am thinking I will ride up to Cloudcroft and then over to Mescalero. I haven't been on that ride with this new C14, so it should be good.
All this talk about Silver City and the next Enchanted Tour. And it was a good time at Brad's place. Like it was said, any time we get together it is a good time.
I am thinking I will just relax this weekend. It will be a nice time to take it easy.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
68/84 with a 10% chance of precip. in ABQ today. Today is my Friday, I'll be heading out to Mountainair tomorrow morning. I may be offline, so you all may not hear from me for a few days. Anyway, Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
EVA Hank

Re: Good morning

73/98 We're supposed to get some of that "highs-in-the-80s" stuff soon.