Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Where is RR?

Good Morning, All;
68/85 with a 30% chance of precip in ABQ today. Weekend looks 'iffy' but I'm going to Mountainair, anyway.
Brad, the last time I heard from RR he was in Atlanta, watching a NASCAR race. That was a couple of days ago. I think he said something about heading to Florida, but I could be wrong. I'm sure he'll check in when he gets a chance. Meanwhile, things are normal here. Cage engine should be back from the machinist this week, and I can start getting it back together. It'll probably take at least another year to get it running due to the financial issues around here.
Everyone Have a Great Tuesday!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
EVA Hank

68/98 no rain but it's 95%. Last time I had an engine overhauled (rings only, not pistons) it was $400 and Brad was maybe just old enough to drive. So, Hank, your $1200 sounds like a good price.

Good afternoon all
Got back from the Run With The Wolf yesterday afternoon around 3. Don't have internet at home. Have to check that out. No TV from cable in the same room, so I am thinking something with the cabling.
At work now, but been busy getting caught up with things. Decided to take a quick break and check the forum.
Had a great time back east. The roads around Suches are really good. Lots of twisties and curves. It was a great couple days of riding. The weather was even good with just occasional showers. Put away a wet tent Sunday morning, so had to open it at home to let it dry.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Welcome back RR!