Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Happy Labor Day to all

It was a 106 deg here yesterday. And by this weekend it should cool down with the cold front coming. Mowed my yard this morning and cleaned on the bike some. Hats off Bob. Seems like when you get in a closet or small room it takes for ever to finish.
Don't over do it on Labor Day!

Re: Happy Labor Day to all

Good Evening, All!
It's been a busy weekend. I spent most of it in Mountainair at my 'retirement villa'. I got some things cleaned up, took down some cabinets in the kitchen, shortened the countertop by 4 inches, got my refrigerator installed, got the icemaker plumbing started, plugged it in, and it seems to work fine!! RR, the 13th should be fine, I plan on taking the 12th off to celebrate my birthday (which is on the 14th). I plan on overniting at my place in Mountainair, IF I can get the water turned on. If I do, going to Corona on the 13th should not be a problem. I'm planning to be busy that weekend, but I will not be too busy for lunch!
Everyone Have a GREAT week!

Ride Safe & Sane;
EVA Hank