Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Well, if nobody else is going to post.......

Good afternoon all
Made Forsyth just fine this afternoon. Was a long ride, so nice to get off the bike. Really high humidity. Left after work Thursday and made it a little past Breckenrige. Had a really nice light show after Seminole. Finally caught up with the rain before Anson. Really hard rain around Breckenridge. Finally got ahead of the rain and stopped at a picnic area past Breckenridge and slept on a picnic table. The rain caught up and passed by, but at least I didn't get wet. Cloudy Friday morning which ketp it comfortable, but that cleared up around noon and it was hot and humid. No more rain the rest of the trip other than a couple light rains which didn't last long. Got here at 1 this afternoon, cleaned up and took a nap a couple hours unti Kim (my daughter) got here.
Heading to the NASCAR race in Atlanta tomorrow. Weather looking OK for that. Then down to Savanah Monday to see Dustin (son) and his wife and back to Tallahassee with Kim.
Thanks Bob for keeping things going. So, can you whistle now? And is all you want for Christmas, your 1 front tooth?
Hank, how does lunch in Corona or the Cantina in Willard sound for Saturday the 13th?
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Well, if nobody else is going to post.......

No, the hole is in the wrong spot and I can't whistle! Which reminds me of a woman in our church body who can put her two little fingers in her mouth and produce the loudest whistle you've ever heard. Boy, I wish I could do that.