Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 73 with clear skies. Had a nice weekend. A few things accomplished and a nice relaxing time with Cindy. Heading off to work again for the week. A 4 day week as I will be leaving on a trip after work Thursday.
Good to hear from you Brad. Hope you get things working on the HD. How is your mother doing?
If anyone has an email for Robert Bradley could you please give it to me? I don't believe I have the correct one from his EV application.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, Everybody;
Had a slow weekend. No money, no fun. Went to church, and spent most of the weekend in my recliner reading a good book. Brad, hope you get the bike problems taken care of. RR, is this NL a Blast from the Past?? (Website says Sept, 13!?) Comp is real slow, and it has been since it downloaded the last updates from MS. Cant even open my email...
Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
EVA Hank

68/101 - How can it be so dry & still be humid? Why am I asking New Mexicans, Arizonans & Panhandlers questions about humidity? Hoses on, leak check done, battery installed. Working on Tupperware today. At 10 a.m., it's 82°F & only 72%.

Good afternoon everybody. RR my Mom is doing a lot better and back at home after her 14 day stay at the hospital. If she is going to continue to fall then we will have to do something different. She was just real run down from Gene's illness.
I have been looking at the new Ultra Limited's like the one Jim has. They sure are nice. Lots of new options. Need to do something so I can do my Ozarks ride this fall. If I don't buy another HD I will have to get rid of my leather underwear and I am not sure if I am ready for that.
Have a good day!