Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: top o th morning to ye

Cool and dry here this morning. Was cool and rainy (and HUMID) yesterday. Not a lot of rain, but light rain off and on. One person said he got 1/2". Only got up to 76 yesterday. Down to 64 this morning. Up to 68 already with nice bright sunshine and of course clear skies.
Going for a bicycle ride into town to get oil and filter for the C14. Changing oil before my trip next week. Leaving after work Thursday for the NASCAR race in Atlanta with my daughter, then to Savannah to see Son and Daughter-in-Law, then to Tallahassee with Daughter for a couple days. Then up to Suches for a COG rally and back home.
For all interested, there is an interesting lesson on gravity on the LSV forum.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: top o th morning to ye

Good Morning, All;
Slept in today, and I'm not doing much today due to lack of funds. Need to do laundry and clean up my room. Richard, I've been there and done that (rad. hoses) and no, it wasn't fun! wound up using a 1/4" universal and a 1/4 (or 5/16") socket to tighten up the hose clamps. I also wrapped the universal with electrical tape to keep it from flopping around too much. It's not easy, but it can be done. No rain today, high of 91 under clear skies. Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
EVA Hank