Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TGIF..Again!

Good Morning, All;
70/82 with a 70% chance of precip in ABQ today. I'll probably borrow a cage to get to work. The cage motor is at the machine shop, it looks like the machine work will cost about $900.00. Then, I get to put it back together!!
RR, I'm going to write a couple of articles for the NL, but they probably will not get to you in time for this one. More on that later.
Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride safe & Sane;
EVA Hank

Re: TGIF..Again!

Good morning all
Down to 68 with clouds and drizzle. Has been raining on and off thru the night. Not a hard rain, just a light or heavy drizzle. Looking to be that way all day.
Have the day off. Was hoping to get some electrical work done outside at church, but not sure if that will happen. Electrical work and rain don't mix very well.
Hank, get your articles in to me whenever and I will get them in the next newsletter, whenever that is.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: TGIF..Again!

73/102 It's 2;15 now & only 101 so it's gonna get warm. I got a USPS notice that I have a pkg en rte from Florida
The thermostat end of the upper radiator hose & the thermostat end of the pressure cap hose are being...troublesome to remove Can't get to the clamps to remove 'em. I've now acquired a right angle Phillips driver and a 1/4" wobble socket. Maybe one of them.....