Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Same as the past couple days. Down to 71 and heading for 90 with a few clouds. Looking to be another beautiful day.
Going to the county fair this evening. It is going thru Saturday.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

61/99 It's really nice outside. At the fair, watch for the tent that advertises "Little Egypt" I hear that's a good show. I need a tutorial for removing & replacing the coolant hoses on a ZG1200 Kawasaki. Has anyone on this forum ever R&R'd the hoses on a Voyager 1200???

I have replaced the hoses on my '93. Just took parts off until I could access the hoses. The hardest was the ones where you replaced at the ET. Had to remove lots to get to them, including the Cruise Control module.

RR

Thanks. My coolant hose array is not the same as the picture in the svc manual & that has been a concern but I'll strive on.

Richard, have you tried emailing Chris near Kansas City?

I think I've got it figured out. I was seeing an air valve canister & was thinking I had too many water hoses (which were air hoses). RR says I got lucky & have a CA model with extra emissions equipment.

I believe I have the Calif model also. Glad you discovered that your problem was not as intimidating as you thought.
Bob