Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Nice cool morning again. Down to 69 and heading for mid 90's with clear skies.
Weather in Guadalupita doesn't look too bad. Highs around 80 and lows around 50. Good chance for rain in the afternoons. Still will be good to have some time to rest and relax from the daily grind.
Richard, I wouldn't pack my rain gear first, I would pack it last so it is on top.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
Continuing packing...WX in ABQ is 62/88 with 10% chance of precip. WX in Mora for the weekend is low 80's with 20-30% chance of precip. Hey Dave, I get my wx from the NOAA website...and forecasting is still a 'black art' according to some in the business. I need to figure out a way to tie stuff down on the back of my bike. Otherwise, I'm ready! See you at the ET!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
EVA Hank

I believe that Dave once dabbled in the black arts - maybe we should call him Warlock instead of Path Finder.

Warlock, I like that. Maybe we should ask him first!

richard b, austin
I believe that Dave once dabbled in the black arts - maybe we should call him Warlock instead of Path Finder.

If by "black arts", you mean meteorology, Yes, I did dabble for a while.