Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
It's getting closer, only 3 more days until time to leave.
I guess our rain cycle is done. Have clear skies this morning. Yesterday afternoon the sun was even out for a while. Cooler temps now with the clear skies, down to 69. The clouds kept the high's down also, don't think it even made 90 yesterday.
Will have to start packing the cycle for the trip soon.
Riding my bicycle to work today. Looking to be a good morning for a ride.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
Never made it out to Mountainair yesterday, wound up working at home. 68/88 with a 50% chancer of precip. today. I may get a ride in to work. Starting to pack for the ET, need to find a 'stuff-bag' for my raingear. WX is looking pretty good for the ET. Everyone Have A Great Monday!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
EVA Hank

To whoever is modifying the weather: Thank you. Sounds nice - but like HS, I'll still bring a rain suit

richard b, austin
To whoever is modifying the weather: Thank you. Sounds nice - but like HS, I\'ll still bring a rain suit

We must be looking at different forecasts. Intellicast is now showing rain for Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Last week they were showing only one day of rain for ET.