Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
One more week until I will be leaving for Guadalupita and the ET. Getting close. Hopefully the weather will be good. I plan on getting to the cabins around 1 or 2.
Had a good rain again last night. No rain now, so guess I won't have to don rain gear for the ride to work.
Talked with Don Medina and he and Trisha are leaving California Tuesday for the ET. Should be a great time.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
RR, I'd take the raingear if I were you..NOAA shows a good chance of bad wx in your area today. 63/88 in ABQ this morning with a 10% chance of rain. Tonight the chance rises to 50%. WX in Mora is rain,rain,rain. My leave is ok'd, will leave ABQ at about 1300 Thursday. Should be at the cabins by about 1630.
Everyone Have a Great Day!!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
EVA Hank

Re: Good morning

I've got an almost-new rear tire for this trip. It's an ME888 with about 1000 miles on it - apparently the ME880 is no longer available. So far so good - it makes a complete revolution every time the old rear ME880 does, so I'm thinkin' that they're compatible. CU there.