Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Up to 83 already today with clear skies.
Got pork yesterday for Cindy to make BBQ for Thursday night at the Sierra Bonita Cabins. Also got beans for her to fix up. Yall just have to provide your drinks.
Doing a few things around here this morning then heading up to Timberon in the mountains for the Blues & BBQ festival.
Brad, we do have room in the cabins for everyone who indicates they will be coming. Have fun there in the cool pines of Alto.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

72/100 What about the cool pines of Sierra Bonita? Tell me I'm gonna need to zip up my sleeping bag at night - that's what I want to hear.

Sleeping Bags?? You don't need no stinking sleeping bags!! We have beds!!
And yes, you will probably need to pull up the covers around your neck at night if we have the windows open. Just looked and it is 70 in Guadalupita now at 3:30 PM. Highs around 70 and lows around 50 for the next few days.

RR

RR
Good morning all
Up to 83 already today with clear skies.
Got pork yesterday for Cindy to make BBQ for Thursday night at the Sierra Bonita Cabins. Also got beans for her to fix up. Yall just have to provide your drinks.
RR

Speaking of drinks, does that grocery in Mora sell beer?

Yeah, good Q, DS. And another thing - how did RR know that my sleeping bag stinks?

Don't know if it has beer as I haven't been in it. There are gas stations in town, and if nothing else they should have beer.
And I don't want to get into the matter of the stinking sleeping bag.

RR