Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GMEVA

Hey everyone, I'm headed to Phoenix today. Ouch, I don't know how hot it will be, but visions of a blast furnace come to mind. On the plus side, we will be stopping at Rudy's for some great bbcue. We're waiting for more rain. Haven't had nearly what we usually get during the monsoon. Everyone have a good day.
Bob

Re: GMEVA

Good morning all
Bob, is that on the V12? If so, a cool vest would feel good. Enjoy the BBQ.
Slept in today as this is my Friday off. Up to 75 already with sunshine and clear skies. Looking forward to the cooler temps in northern New Mexico in a couple weeks.
Going for a bicycle ride into town in a couple minutes. Then a few things to do outside.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: GMEVA

Hello everyone. I am in Alto this week working on flooring. I have taken out all the carpet, replaced the vinyl and moved the furniture down to the basement. They will come on Tuesday and install the carpet. Then everything will have to come back up hill. May have to find some help.
I am hoping that I will be able to make the ET. And if I do, I will stay in a tent and camp in the cool pines. Thanks for all your support during my Dads sickness.
Have a good evening.