Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Another warm morning, only down to 75 and heading for 100 again. Clear skies so the sun can shine brightly. Still no rain in the forecast.
Bob Bass, are you staying home today?
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning;
74/94 in ABQ today with a slight chance of rain. Headed for the high 90's this weekend. Need to find someone that knows cabinet installation to help me in my place in Mountainair-I need to move some cabinets 4" and cut some out of a counter to get the fridge where I want it. Li'l Putt (My Honda) is running fine, getting about 40mpg in town. I clocked my first thousand miles about a week ago. Hopefully, I'll be adding a lot more.
Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
EVA Hank

Re: Good morning

Yes Rod, I,m staying home till Thursday when I will go to Oklahoma and install a cabinet top for my sister and try to ride some in the mountains.
Then back home sunday. then on the first of Aug June and I are going to the Great Cedar Lodge in Branson till the 5th. Then home and pack for ET. Hope to see you all there.