Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Monday!!!

Good Morning! 72/94 in ABQ today, no rain today, but a slight chance thru Thursday night. Got the stove and fridge installed in my Mountainair place last weekend, need to modify the kitchen a bit to get the fridge where I want it. Saving my pennies and dimes for the ET, I'll see everyone there.
COMMMOOONN, RETIREMENT!!!
Everyone Have a Happy Monday!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
EVA Hank

Re: Happy Monday!!!

Good morning all
Forum was down when I tried to post at home, so had to wait for it to come up.
A rather warm night, only down to 75 with a few clouds. Was a warm weekend with highs in the low 100's. Supposed to be 100 again today.
Congratulations Bob Bass on retirement. Hope you get to have a LONG and enjoyable retirement. Will have to celebrate it in a couple weeks at the ET.
Got a little more info on the LSV Voyage Home and have updated their web site.
Yall have a great day.

RR

72/96 - 100s for the rest of the week. Lottsa fire ants after the big rain. Did I mention that we had a 4" rain?

Not sure id you are bragging about getting 4" of rain, but that is no big deal. We got around 4" of rain last year also!!

RR