Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
66/89 with rain in ABQ today. Rain is predicted for all week thru Sunday. RR, BBQ sounds good. Most BBQ sauces are gluten-free. I'd have to eat hamburgers and hotdogs without the bun. Honestly, I'll be there to ride, not to eat!! Tools for the cage engine expected Thurs, so I can get that finished and out to the machinist. Work all week (Comeon, Retirement!!)
Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
EVA Hank

66/100 Still 17 on the head count. Is this is going to be approximately 3 ride groups - or just one really big happy family?

Probably 2 groups. Like the usual rides, only this time it will be an 'official' 2 groups.
Have my '08 C14 on ebay. Received 2 messages asking if it really has 141,000 miles.

RR

RR
Probably 2 groups. Like the usual rides, only this time it will be an \'official\' 2 groups.
Have my '08 C14 on ebay. Received 2 messages asking if it really has 141,000 miles.

RR

Who's going to lead the second group?

I noticed that Johnny Chavarria is listed as an attendee. I hope he realizes that some of the roads will be curvy.

Been thinking about this and Speedball has kinda been leading the 'second group' in the past. Don't tell him, but I am thinking about asking him to do this. The lead group would just hold up every once in a while to regroup.
I know, a new idea, but I think it will work!!

RR