Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
not TGIF

61 cool degrees here at 7 a.m. TST (Texas Std Time), heading for at least 97. Break out the cool vest!

Re: not TGIF

Happy Saturday!!
Not much going on today, don't have the tools to finish tearing down the cage engine yet, so I guess I'll wash the Honda, and see if I can get the fairing repaired for the Voyager. 69/91 in ABQ today. Richard, you are a wet blanket! TGIF is something we celebrate every week! Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
EVAHank

Good morning all
Up to 78 already. Heading for mid 90's again. Nice bright sunshine with clear skies. Had a couple nice rain storms pass thru yesterday late afternoon / early evening. Got a nice amount of rain. Don't have a rain gauge, so don't know how much, but it did rain pretty good for a while each time.
Got the International Motorcycle Show schedule for this season. November 7-9 in Phoenix and Jan 23-26 in Dallas.
Heading back to El Paso this afternoon to take Cindy's daughter to the airport to fly back to Austin.
Looked on the AVA forum and can't see anything on where the 2015 rally will be.
Yall have a great day.

RR

AVA 2015: Estes Park, CO
http://www.amervoyassoc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8172

Hey all you happy bikers out there. thought I would give the weather report for Las Vegas, N.M. are. My son just got back and said it rained everyday. They tried to get the same cabins we are staying at but they were full. He said there were several flash floods in the area while they were there. It poured on them in Red River and the day they were in Angel Fire. So be good idea to bring rain gear.
With all the talk of buying tires made me take close look at mine and I have decided to get a new one for the front. It might have another 1000 miles on it. But not going to chance it for rain and curve carving. Every one have a great week end. Hope to see you all there.
Hey Rod is there a store in the area. I don,t want to carry breakfast stuff all the way up.
B Bass

Hmmmm, Estes Park. A long day ride or an easy 2 day ride. I might be able to make that one. I'm not going to even THINK about moteling it, probably $200.00 a night. Most likely camping for me. Guess I'd better reactivate my AVA Membership (I had let it lapse due to lack of funds.)

Ride Safe & Sane;
EVA Hank

Hank S.
Hmmmm, Estes Park. A long day ride or an easy 2 day ride. I might be able to make that one. I\'m not going to even THINK about moteling it, probably \$200.00 a night. Most likely camping for me. Guess I\'d better reactivate my AVA Membership (I had let it lapse due to lack of funds.)

Ride Safe & Sane;
EVA Hank

According to what was announced at the rally, rooms for the rally hotel at Estes Park will e $109 per night for what is normally a $170 room. I think that's before taxes. Hopefully, there are some good campgrounds nearby.