Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TGIF AGAIN!!

Good Morning, Everyone;
68/91 with a chance of rain in ABQ today. Got my new bike cover last night, will try it out today at work. Planning on working on the cage engine tomorrow (if I get the tools I ordered.) Planning for the ET. I don't mind sleeping on the floor if I need to, I just need to know so I can bring my sleeping bag. Everyone Have A Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
EVAHank

Re: TGIF AGAIN!!

Good morning all
This is my Friday off, so will be doing a few things around here. Looking to be a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Currently 74 and heading for mid 90's again.
Had our last Little League game of the season last night. The Alamogordo team lost the championship for the division, so the Noon Op team will be heading off to the district championship. Was a great season, but I am ready for it to be over.
Will be heading out on the days ride at the Enchanted Tour in another 4 weeks and an hour or so.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: TGIF AGAIN!!

Noon Op? Did they replace the Old Nop? - and this business about TGIF - seems like only a week ago that we already celebrated that event. I'm ready to test-ride my new casing.