Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Another pleasant morning so far, down to 72 and heading for mid 90's. Looking to be a beautiful day today. My last day of work for the week.
Will be heading north to Guadalupita in another 4 weeks. I am planning on bringing hamburgers and beans and chips for Thursday night. Will have hamburgers on the grill. Yall will have to provide your drinks. Bob is planning on making breakfast one morning, probably Saturday as Friday we will be going thru Mora and there is a nice diner there. I will have to call them with a head count Thursday as I don't think they are used to that many people at one time. It is looking to be a great time.
It will be nice having a refrigerator as we don't have to worry about ice for the drinks.
Guess the tire business is doing well with Richard getting a new tire and Dave also since clearing the road of sharp objects by picking them up in his tire. New tires are always nice for the twisties anyhow.
Yall have a great day and see ya in 4 weeks.

RR

Re: Good morning

Got the tire/wheel back. Alcohol-cleaned the brake discs, slapped some fresh bearing grease in, & squoze (that's past participle of squeeze) the brake pistons closed. Now in the morning, while it's cool,I gotta put it back together & test ride. - (don't forget to be careful til you knock the slick stuff off)