Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Another warm night, down to 72 and heading for mid 90's with mostly clear skies. See a few rain showers around the area, but just small ones floating around. None here yet. Our monsoons should have started by now, but no indication of them in the coming week.
Just over 4 weeks until the Enchanted Tour. Time is coming up fast.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

68/98 - about the same as in Alamogordo - with a little more humidity & no word like monsoon in the language. I hope to get a new front tire today. With ~18,500 miles, it's still got some life left, but I am preparing to cross a portion of The Great American Desert soon.

Re: Good morning

richard b, austin
68/98 - about the same as in Alamogordo - with a little more humidity & no word like monsoon in the language. I hope to get a new front tire today. With ~18,500 miles, it's still got some life left, but I am preparing to cross a portion of The Great American Desert soon.

I'll probably be getting a new rear tire when I get back from Asheville. I picked up a sharp piece of metal just east of Corsicana on the way out. After plugging the tire, it's holding air fine and should still have some tread left but I'm not sure about trusting it across the "great American desert" next month.