Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GSMEVA!

It's Saturday!!
I wound up doing absolutely nothing yesterday...didn't even go out of the house. Just sat in my recliner and read. Sometimes you need a day like that, problem is, I have too many of them.
I want to clean up the Honda today and work on the cage engine. I really need to get it to the machinist, he's waiting with hand out asking me to lay some 'long green' in it.
Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
EVAHank

Re: GSMEVA!

My dogs don't like fireworks - not even the hunting dog. I tripped over dogs all last evening Happy 5th of July.

Re: GSMEVA!

Good morning all
Working on the newsletter. Should get it out in an hour or so.
Had a great 4th. Had some people over for hamburgers and such. A few people on the street had some fireworks.
Up to 82 here already and heading for mid 90's with clear skies. The Little League tournament is starting this afternoon, so I will be busy for the coming week. Two games tonight and tomorrow evening and Monday then one Tuesday and Thursday.
Yall have a great day.

RR