Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Independence Day

Hey everyone,
Should be a great weekend here. Our monsoon rain started here yesterday with about 1/4' shower. First rain since February! We have a house full of family here who will be staying through Tuesday. Should be a lot of fun. Hope everyone has a good 4th, and let's not take our freedoms for granted!
Bob

Re: Happy Independence Day

Good Morning, All, and Happy Independence Day!
Planning on a 'wienie roast' later today with some friends, this morning I get to pay bills and work on the cage engine. Need to buy a cover for the Honda, it's sitting out in the rain. I really want to get the Voyager running, but haven't been able to get my act together yet. Hopefully someday soon. If you love your freedom, thank a veteran!

Ride Safe & Sane;
EVAHank

Good morning all
Clear skies here and 74. Warming up again, getting up to the upper 90's. No monsoon rains here. Should be starting today, but nothing in the forecast for the next week or so.
Having some friends over from church for hamburgers and sausages and the fixins this evening. Looking to be a great day.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Logistics anyone? With 2 cabins rented, (#1 & #2) we have beds for (ideally) 15 & already have 14 listed as "committed" including a couple who are also on Bob B's "uncommitted" list. We can bed all those if at least two pairs of single males share a K or a Q bed (& you know that every one of us has a camera). If Brad, Rick & Danny come, that's 17 with 3 pairs of males sharing beds and 2 on the floor? Or 3 in the king bed & one on the ceiling? Or am I missing something? Is it too late for a 3rd cabin? Tenters?

Just reserved a 3rd cabin which has a queen with 2 sets of bunks in one room and a full with a bunk above it. This should give us beds for 21 people. So far I have 17 on the list for the ET.
Not sure how many of us are committed!! I think I am pretty normal, but won't talk about the rest of yall. I guess we could put it up to a vote after the weekend to determine how many should be committed.
BTW, when I first got here to New Mexico and started working on the range I thought most of the people working there were pretty strange. Now, after 27 years they seem pretty normal. I guess it must take a bit to get used to them. Perhaps it will be the same here!!
See ya in just under 5 weeks.

RR

I am not committed - but I should be.