Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Cooler again this morning, down to 71 and heading for only 93. Clouds this morning, but they will probably clear out as the day progresses. Was only 89 for the ride home yesterday afternoon.
Looking like we will have a great turnout for the ET. We are rapidly approaching the full house for the two cabins. I will call the place to see if we can have more. I am thinking sleeping bags on the floor. I will keep you posted. And it is only 5 weeks until time to head north to Guadalupita and the ET.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Hey Rod Robert Bradley texted last night and said he was in. He,s a lot of fun. And I don,t mind the couch or sleeping bag on floor if there is room. I think Pat mentioned camping, don,t know if he still thinks that way or not. Will find out.
Bob Bass

Re: Good morning

Hey Bob if I get to go I will sleep in a tent. I guess they have tent camping close to the cabins?