Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Another rather warm night. Only down to 77 and heading for 100 again.
USA has their soccer game at 2 this afternoon. Will be able to listen to it at work.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
68/91 with a chance for rain in ABQ today. It looks like the ET will be well attended and a lot of fun. It is definitely on my 'to-do' list!
I think I'll spend the 4th in Mountainair-I want to hang the ceiling fan in the living room. Will start buying appliances this month. Pushing 6000 miles on the Honda. It feels like it's getting a bit smoother.
Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
EVAHank

HS, Even if you were to get the Grey Lady up & running, still come on the Honda. I wanna see it.
RR, If we get Bob B's +3 for ET, will 2 cabins be enough. If I haven't said so, I wanna be in the cabin - not in a tent. Looks like about $20 per person per day on the room??? Can't touch that. I'm bringin' sleeping ear plugs.

Why bring earplugs Richard, does your snoring keep you awake? HA-HA
Hey Rod do I remember you saying bedding was included or should I bring sleeping bag?
Bob Bass

For bedding, it is all included. Pots & pans, towels, bedding.
In the cabins, one set of bunk beds is in with a queen bed. So far we have 2 couples attending. I am figuring we could comfortably house 14 if one person uses one of the queens in a room with a set of bunk beds and the bunk beds are used. There is one king in a room by itself and two queens in a large room with a wall between the beds.
Getting closer.
Yall have a great day.

RR

The ones from panhandle are myself, Brad, Pat. Ones not committed yet but are thinking about it are Johnny Chavarria, Robert Bradley, Rick Taapkin and Danny Encinias. I haven,t heard back from Jim Judge yet.
Bob Bass