Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ET

Hey all you fun loving folks out there. Just a few words to let you all know I'm still kicking. Been pretty busy lately. Planning my retirement and all. Had some realitives come in and we went to the TEXAS play in Palo Duro Canyon. That was a lot of fun.
Well if they hang in there and not back out, I have three extra people coming to ET. I won't commit for them yet. One is Danny Encincias that you all met at Brads cabin.
Rod they have had quiet a bit of rain in the area where we will be. My son and family are going there for 4th July weekend, and they said a couple of the RV parks there washed out and half of the park was closed. Have you double checked on ours?
Well gotta go. Will wash my bike tomorrow. Hope to see you all soon.
Bob Bass

Re: ET

Good to hear from you Bob.
Good luck on the retirement planning. Any time soon?
Hopefully your friends will make it to the ET. It should be a great time. I haven't checked on the weather since the recon trip a few weeks back. Our cabins are across the road from the river and up a bit on a hill, so should be safe from flooding. The RV park though is on the river side of the road, so that might be one of the parks washed out.
Will be nice to get a report from your son after the weekend.
Yall have a great day and see ya in a few weeks.

RR

Hey Bob,
Are you having a retirement party and are all your motorcycle buddies invited? Ha Ha. Maybe we can celebrate your new soon-to-be status at the ET. Enjoy!
Bob

Yes my last day at work will be July 21st. It is hard to not have mixed emotions. I am scared and Happy. It's hard to tell the place that's been part of my life for 34 years goodbye. Know what I mean? Anyway am looking forward to seeing everyone there. Rod I will let you know just as soon as I can when these other guys tell me for sure if they are coming.