Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 71 and heading for 100 again today. Same as the past few days and probably be the same for the next several days.
Been working on the newsletter for next month. Send me anything you might have for that. Will be sending it out next weekend.
Heading for El Paso in a couple hours to pick up a daughter from the airport. She will be staying for a couple weeks.
The C14 is looking much better after getting all the bugs and grime off from the trip the past couple weeks.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
Busy weekend, 66/93 in ABQ today. Need to finish laundry, wash 'lilputt', and finish tearing down the cage engine. It will go to the machinist sometime this week. I'm thinking of spending the 4th in Mountainair (I want to hang the ceiling fan in the living room), and see what's shakin' downtown.
Everyone Have a Great Weekend!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
EVAHank

PS to RR: Am I right in assuming that you want the articles for the NL this weekend so you can publish it next weekend?