Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Another warm morning, only down to 78 and heading for 100. Seeing quite a few stands selling fireworks. And we haven't had rain in quite a while. Pretty dry here.
I saw 99 on the C14 on the way home from work yesterday.
I show 11 people who will be attending the Enchanted Tour. According to my calculations that should be about $20 per person per night. That would be for 3 nights or about $60 for the weekend. I do have a couple here from work who said they will be attending. I need to know by this weekend if anyone will not be attending who I have on this list. The list is on the web in the Lodging page.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
68/97 in ABQ today. It's another workday and I need to do laundry this afternoon. Some things never end. I'm planning on joining a gym to try to get rid of the spare tire...that will take awhile, though. Riding in, as usual. I plan on working on my engine this weekend. RR, I am still planning on making the ET. Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank S.