Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good Morning

It is raining here in the Panhandle today. We have got lots of beneficial rain lately. It will take a lot more to fill up our lake but it is coming up. Dad is in a skilled nursing home. Pat is up in Colorado with his four wheeler riding the trails. Have not heard from Bob lately but he should be getting close to his retirement date. And I am watching Pats teen age girl this week while they are on vacation (along with help from Mary). I need to get my scooter out and blow the dust off as well. Still don't know if I will make the ET with Dads condition.

Ya'll have a great day!

Re: Good Morning

Good morning all
Got back from the trip this morning a little before 10. Rode a little over 4500 miles in 12 days. Was definitely a good time. Good rides, married off a daughter, rode good roads in Tennessee / North Carolina / Virginia and had a good time with people, saw my Daughter and Son-In-Law and Grandson and back home. Will have a report for the newsletter.
Newsletter will be coming out the first part of next month, probably over the 4th weekend. If you have anything for the newsletter get it in to me.
Bike is starting to get broken in, turned over 11,000 miles this morning.
Good to hear from you Brad. Yall are still in my prayers daily for things to go as well as possible. Glad you are getting rain. I rode thru rain several times on my travels the past few weeks. Things are green back east and also HUMID!!
Yall have a great day.

RR