Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Monday!!

Good Morning, All;
68/91 in ABQ. today. I went out to my place in Mountainair Saturday, and hung some miniblinds and cleaned up a bit. Straightened up the living room to make it more 'lived in'. I also left the porch light on. Hopefully, that will not result in a Beeeg electric bill next month. Depending on how finances look, I might just retire early. Mountainair is a lot nicer than Abq. is. Richard, I thought the LSV board was a lot busier than this one. Actually, your idea is a good one, after RR moves to Hutto, the EVA will probably cease to exist as a club. People in NM just aren't the type to join, and RR and I have tried everything we can think of to grow the membership, sooo...
Everyone have a Happy Monday!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank S.

Re: Happy Monday!!

Hey everyone,
Am going for a ride this AM with a fellow I just met at church. We'll buzz down to Sonoita and then east to 90. Then take 90 north to the interstate. Should be a good ride. We're leaving here at 7:00 to avoid the major heat.

Re: Happy Monday!!

In the 2 years since we voted/over-rode the website, LSV traffic has dropped by half (from 4/day to 2/day - ditto here from 2.5/day to 1.25 per day. Wow, we're blowing the average this week, huh?
Also, I'm thinkin' that maybe I need to ride more often myself. When I got the bike out a few days ago, I had a spider living in the lower left vent & a dirt dauber "nest" in my helmet.