Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TGIF!!!

Good Morning, All!
It's Friday, and I have an exciting weekend coming up. I have to pay bills, and do some work in my place in Mountainair. I also need to wash the bike (Hoping to get that done this afternoon).
Bob; I don't have a lot of evidence yet, but it looks like the mileage stats for the NT are going to be somewhere around 55-60 highway, and 45-50 in town (this is off 2 tanks of gas.) I'll know more when I have some more miles on her. Planning on making the ET, and hoping to make the VH with the LSV this fall. Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank S.

Re: TGIF!!!

Good Saturday morning all
Got to Indianapolis yesterday afternoon. Had a great time at the COG rally. Lots of great riding. Rode The Snake one day and Backbone of the Dragon another day. That is different from Tail of the Dragon. Even the ride here to Indianapolis covered some twisties.
Spending the weekend here and heading home Monday.
Happy Summer to all.
Yall have a great day.
RR