Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Down to 75 so far this morning and heading for 103 with our normal clear skies. Cooling trend coming, only getting up to 98 in a couple days. Will have to get out my warmer jacket for the ride to work!!
Heading out for Coyote Creek State Park after work today. Taking off a couple hours early. Plan to be at Mary Ann's Famous Kitchen in Las Vegas around 5 this afternoon to meet Hank and have supper. Then off to the park and Sierra Bonita Cabins to check them out. Mary Ann's is 528 S Grand Ave in Las Vegas. Looking forward to the ride.
Cindy made it to Hutto just fine last night. The plane left about 30 minutes late but the flight went fine.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning;
70/96 in ABQ today. Bike is packed and ready to go. WX for Las Vegas, NM is 50% chance of precip. today thru Sunday. This reminds me of the ET I went to a few years back where a cloud sat over the mountain where the campground was and rained on us the whole weekend. Everywhere else was clear and sunny!!! Needless to say, I'm taking my raingear, and I'll probably suit up before I leave ABQ. Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank S.