Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Looking to be a beautiful day. Down to 66 with the sun just peeking over the mountains.
Heading off to church for the installation of our new pastor this morning. An exciting time at our church.
Then donate blood at WalMart sometime today.
Hopefully I will be able to find a good road going into the cabins. Will have a report in a week. Looking forward to the ride. Thanks Bob for the heads up.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Hey all,
on the way home from georgia. Spent the night in grants nm last night. Waved at you hank going thru albuquerque last night. Will attend a wedding in flagstaff today and willhead for home on sunday.
Bob

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
62/86 in ABQ today. Gonna clean up the V17 to sell and work on the cage engine. I also need to get started putting the V12 back together so I'll have something to ride to the ET. RR, please remember that I don't do dirt. I have enough of a problem keeping the rubber side down on asphalt!!
I'm planning on getting off at 2:30 Friday to meet you in Las Vegas by 5:30.
I'm assuming we're camping, I need to buy a new sleeping bag and tent. Fortunately, the 7thy is also payday, so money will be no problem.
Everyone Have a Great Weekend!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'