Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
Another pleasant night, down to 68 and heading for mid 90's with nice bright sunshine. Today is my last day of work for the week. Tomorrow is my Friday off. Been a long week. Three day weekend last weekend, three days work and another three day weekend. Can't beat that.
A good weekend coming up. Our new pastor is here. Having a get-together at our place with her and our council tomorrow night. Installation Saturday morning and her first service with us Sunday!
Brad, how are you and your step-father doing? Haven't heard in a bit. Continuing with my prayers for this time.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Thanks for asking RR. I am back at home and will be going back on Saturday to let my older brother go home for a few weeks. The last I heard Dad is about the same. He is not eating very well lately. It is all he can do getting out of bed (with help) and just stays in his wheel chair all day and his pain level is great at times from the bone cancer. I don't think he will last much longer.
Thanks for your prayers!