Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Good morning

Good morning all
Same as the past couple days, down to 65 and heading for mid 80's. The low is the same, but the high is a bit lower.
Looking forward to the weekend. Have a 3 day weekend coming up with Memorial Day off to remember those who have given everything for our freedom.
Yall have a great day.


Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
60/78 in ABQ today with a 40% chance of precip. Same tomorrow, with a 60% chance. Not riding anywhere, and since the cage motor is outside (wrapped in plastic) I will not be able to work on it. Gonna try to get the fairing fixed on the V12 after my Dr's appt. It looks like a great day to sit in the lounge and read a good book!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'

Re: Good morning

Hey guys,
Well we got to our granddaughters ok. Arrived Thursday around midnight, and have been enjoying our great grandson a whole lot. WEa had one glitch in our trip on Wedn, when oue alternator went out in Hammond Louisiaana. WE found another alternator at Oreilleys aand found a mechanic tto install it. I didnt have the proper tools with me to do the job myself. $300 later we were on the road again. Not too bad. BOy, is it humid back here! Really makes me appreciate the dry Az weather. We'll be here till Wedn. and then go home via Flagstaff to attend the wedding ofthe daughter of old friends.