Enchanted Voyagers Motorcycle Organization Forum

The Enchanted Voyagers Association is a chapter of the American Voyager Association.  The club was formed by Kawasaki Voyager Riders in New Mexico, but is open to all riders.  Please feel free to use this service.

Enchanted Voyagers Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good morning

Good morning all
A beautiful day yesterday. The weather was perfect for the Little League game last night. Just a gentle breeze and perfect temp. And a good game, 4-3 with the winning run in the bottom of the 5th.
Currently 66 and heading for 90 again today with clear skies.
Brad, my prayers are with you and your step-dad. Glad you can be there to help, but it must be tough.
Hank, I will email this weekend my plans for the recon ride on the 6-7th of next month. Just not much time for a couple days with work and Little League.
Yall have a great day.

RR

Re: Good morning

Good Morning, All;
60/85 in ABQ. today. Guess summer is here. A chance of Rain predicted starting tomorrow night through Sunday. I have a 4-day weekend coming, I'm off Friday for a Dr's apt, and Monday is Memorial day. My plan is to spend all weekend working on the cage engine. Both my bikes need the registration renewed, so I will not be riding anywhere I don't have to. RR, I'll watch for your email. Everyone Have a Great Day!!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Ladies'